sábado, 7 de março de 2009

DAY 54, THE END.

When I got here, I didn't expect that this thay would come... and now I see, it came so fast.
Serious, that was the most fantastic experience that i've ever had in all my life. All the thinks that i've learned, all the people that I met and how much I grow up.
If I could stay more months, it would be awsome, but its time to say goodbye, unfortunantly.
Well, i was woke up by Andre, took my suitcases and went do the check out. While I was doing the check out, Maude came... she seemed sad... after this, I went say goodbye to Ho Sup, and Emi. Crazy went down stairs too, and she cryed... me too.
The hardest part was to say goodbye to Ho Sup and Crazy, couse I know that it will be difficult to see them again...
The taxi! SHIT...
Well, I took my last pictures with them: Ho Sup and Crazy with the brasil T-shirt that i gave them! I hold both, said goodbye... and... well, this is the end.
Cindy, Dafne, Karina, Lays, Ho Sup, Maude and Crazy.. EVERYBODY there in the last day.
I will mis them so much.... SO MUCH.

thank u for the travel, mom.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário