sábado, 7 de fevereiro de 2009

Day 33

I woke up at 9, went take some breakfast and than me and Fe, with other students went to Florida state fair. It was good, but there was so many animals in a little 'jaula' and it was NOT nice at all...
Well, I bought 3 posters and I played 2 games: In one of these, I won a Sponge Bob's ball, ikn the other I won two real fishes, that I named Bob and Marley. They are so cute, I hope they don't die becouse of the oxigen...
After this, we came back to eckerd and had dinner at main caffeteria, but I did not eat. I went with my parents, sister and Andre's family to a japanese restaurant.
Than I came back to eckerd again. Dafne and Cindy went to downtown Tampa, to have fum WITHOUT me and Fe, and we stayed here in Ze's barbecue aniversary party. It was good, but it was cold too... Than it starded being boring, Liana went back home and Me & Fe came back to our room, now I am here.
I NEED A FUCKIN' FAKE ID!! I NEED DO HAVE SOME REAL FUN IN THIS FUCKIN' PLACE!
That's why I really miss Brasil....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário