sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

Day 46

School!
After school, I was in my room, doing nothing. after abiut 2 hours, something made me go out of my room to some reason. I felt like I had to go outside, than I decided to go stay with Cindy or Dafne in eastlodge, also becouse Fe is sick and seh wanted to sleep.
When I got in East Lodge, I passes by Fahad's friend's room. Than Fahad called me and i went back. He told me: say goodbye to me, I am leaving... I dindn't belive at first side, but after ask a lot, I saw taht it was really true, he was leaving... I started to cry, and cry, and cry, and i couldnt stop crying. I swer, I was veeeeeery engry and bad.... That we gave each other a lot of hugs and he gave me also a perfum of chanel. So good smell, to remmember him.
That he has gone and I was crying. Cindy e Dafne made me company....
After this, I saw how difficult will be the last day here. I cant even imagine....

Well, After this, me and the girls did our fake IDs. it is PER-FECT!
We'll try to use it. Good luck for us, 'couse if it doesn't work, we can be arrested.
KISSES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário