domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

Day 26*

I forgot to write abou day 26, so I will write now.
I passed! I was in intermedium and passed do advanced!!! level 107! HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!
Well, it has rained all day long... The weather was like Rio in winter. SOOO good =)
Yes.. before take the results, we had graduation to people who passed to expert, 109 and beyond.
In graduation, i've recived a premium of most electric person of the capus xD And after this, I sand a little part of 'the phantom of the opera'. I was SO nervous that I couldn't sing all the music. hahaha.
After this we went lunch.. It had japanese food but i did not get it becouse it was so crowded... fuck! So, that's it. I think i made a mistake with the days here.... hahahaha. I think this day is Friday and the other is Saturday. Now I am in sunday, so... that's it!
KISSES!

P.S.: I LOVE YOU MOTHER!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário