sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2009

Day 28

I just woke up and walked directly to the car. We was going to MIAMI.
I don´t know... this is my diary and I have to register whatever I wat to here. So... I don´t know... I think I was better in ELS than here with my parents. The problem is not my mother ´couse she is the only reason why I am liking to be here.. But all the time I fight with my sister and my father is always angry.. and i did not came here to fell something like this. When he is angry, I feel sick inside, like, I don´t want to stay here. But when my mother is angry, I dont know why, I feel like something different. I mind, but I dont feel sick inside, becouse I am VERY happy to be here with HER. only HER. I thing thst I need a longer time without all this pressure. But see my mom, really calm me down. I feel safety with her and i like to see her smille and I really like when I see that she is havimg a good time or when I see her laughing.. But I´m full of some things that I had almost forget. But my family made me remember. I know that its a family and asll the familys have your desagrees and fight, but I really dont need it now,~´couse i am having a good time here, a new life.. and, honestly, I dont miss home... the only thing thst i reslly miss is my friend and My MOTHER more than everything.... Everything passes in my mind now.... I think I csnt hold on, Im full and I feel like a child who needs your mom to hold in the arms and make u dont feel afraid of nothing.

Ok.... today we went see MIAMI INK but it was closed, can u belive it. SHIT.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário