domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2009

Day 22

Yey!
I woke up at 10am, got breakfast and than I went to St.Pete beach with Ka. When we got there, we had to pay 6$ hour to get a chair with sun-umbrella. We've stayed there for 2 hours, took some pictures etc... The water was sooooo cold but he weather was good. A little bit cold, but that's ok! When we was goin' out of the beach, we met a little girl and she was talking with us SOOO fast and guess what?! I DID understood everything! When I told her that we were from Brasil she said: Oh, my mother told me that in Brasil, the womans use fake boops to feel better on the beach. And me, ka and her brother started to laugh ou lought! HAHAHAHAHA. So funny!
She told me thet her family is all from Russia, except her.
After this, I came back to ELS, ate and slept. I was sleeping so good, when the MOTHERFUCKER of hosup came and woke me up! I became sooo stress with him, but he had already gone, thanks god!
I didn't do my homework yet... I will sleep and maybe I do it tomorrow!
Kisses for u all, guys

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário