segunda-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2009

Day 2

I woke up at 7am, went cofee and, whatever... after this, I did my test of redation, vocabulary and conversation, tomorrow I'll see the results.
My class had finished at 1pm, than I went eat. There on the 'food place', I met a guy that is so much simillar of Bob Marley. He is so much funny, and he use a cook hat. We talked a lot and I asked him to take off his hat, so he told me that he could do this at 8.30pm. When the time came, I just saw him WITHOUT the hat. He have DREADS. SO MUCH long dreads. Oh goshed!!!!!!!!!
30 minutes before the dinner, i entered in the 'food place' to take some orange juice and the cooker said screeming out lought: SYUDENTS CANNOT BE HERE BEFORE 6O CLOCK!
Than I said: Ok stressed lady, I am getting out.
Comig back to bob marley's twin....
We took pictures with him and i went walk with my new friends around tge campus. When we was in the streets of campus, we entered in a student car. There was 2 boys in front of, driving. They were sobers, dont worry.. hahaha
We asked if they could bring us back to ELS, than we went around, met some guys and they brang us back. They invited us to a partty saturday night. Will we go?? Tan tan tan.. Who knows? HAHAHA
Well.. than we got here. Banana is my other new friend. He is from Japan, Tokio. He is SO MUCH funny... he is learning how to say thing in portugese, like... puta(hi), vagabunda(bye), eu quero dar o cu(I'm hungry), chupa meu pau(how are u?) and things like that.
Well, today is only this... TOmorrow I bring more news!
Kisses in the ass, bye (it's how we say here)

3 comentários: