domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2009

Day 7

We woke up at 9:30 and we went to Sea World, SO FAR AWAY from here! I slept in the bus.
When we got there, we went to a big rollercoaster... 2 on real. 1 is with water. We went eat something becouse we didnt have breakfast. Than we went to see Walrus's show. It was SOOOOO cool. We were a group with 5 girls, 3 arabians. It was funny all day long. We always choose some of this people to be our guide, that we called 'diriger'. hahahaha. We got lost a lot of times but that's OK. I didn't see the whale 'couse her show was at 5:30, the same time of the end of the travel =(
I took a lot of pictures that I put in my orkut's album.
When I got here, I took a shower and thank I found Hosup downstares and we went drink in the ping-pong's room with the koreans. After this, we went to the beach and (have had) played some game called 'I've ever never'. It was cool. After this we came back to dorms and Hosup went to his friend's room. There was a party there. So me and Fe set in the table and had a conversation. 20 min. later, Hosup came and talk with us... He slept here, becouse he is in a homestay and he had no place to sleep. He looks like a baby sleeping... hihihi.
And that's it =) We talked A LOT of english yesterday!

Kisses and kisslors

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário