sábado, 17 de janeiro de 2009

Day 14

Well, today was the Universal studios trip. Me and Fe tought that it would be at 11am. At 9am, somebody was kicking our door and screaming: HURRY! So I jumped of the bad, put some dress, brushed my teeth and run to the bus. HAHAHAHA. The bus was waiting for us like 30 min.
Getting there, we had do chose or Universal Studios, or Ilands of Adventure. Me and fe choose Ilands of adventure. We went to Hulk's rollercoaster, Jurassic Park and SOOOME other places. SUPERFUCK! hahahaha. 30 min. before the end, we went eat some thing. We ate some desgusting food, like meal and cheese. I took off the meal and I ate only bread with cheese and onion rings. HIHIHI =D Yulll....
Than we was late and I tought we would lose the bus, so we run ALL THE PARK to get in the bus on time. We was late, yes, but we was not the only one. So we've waited the others and came back to campus.
Now, me Fe and Hosup are going to the Campus's pub, play something and than we will wash our clother and sleep!
That's it! Kisses

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário