sexta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2009

Day 6

TGIF!!!!!!
We learned today: Thanks God It's Friday!
HAHAHAHAHAHA and when the teacher say TGIF, the class answer: YEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!
So funny! hahahahaha
Well, Today, between classes, I talked a lot with Hosup. We talked about coldplay and he sowed some koren's musics. I think i am liking him... hahahahaha oh god, i really have strangers tastes. Punks, Hippies and now ASIANS! HAHAHAHA
Well, afetr school, I went to Ellenton Mall.. I think I bought the all place! Hahaha.. 3 boots, 2 all stars, 2 pants, a cookie(hihi), a BEAUTIFULL choe heel.... OK MOM DONT KILL ME PLEASE!
Than we came back and when we arrived here, we went to have dinner, but... IT EAS CLOSED! OH MY GOD, NO FOOD? everybody became crazy! We went to the another restaurant but it was closed too... so we called to dominno's pizza =)
After we have our delicious dinner, I went talk with some Chileans.... I taste some Florida's beer.. hihihihi. Itaipava is better xD
Now I'm in my room and an hour, I'll go down stares to the Ping-Pong's room... Will have a partty there and I am so exciting, couse TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

[Hosup is not here =(]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário