quinta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2009

Day 12

Today it's so cold! I am HATING this weather! Tomorrow I will buy some clothes bcous I brang only hot clothes...
Well, class like always and after class I did another massage in Hosup (so pra constar e eu nao esquecer, haha) and we've had studyed together in the room. I took a shower and we went dinner, but Hosup had to go home cause his fake mother was waiting for him here.
We ate, I had some converstion with bob and I came back to my room, did my homework and i did not study for the test tomorrow... Fuck up.
Now I will sleep and I hope that I have some good news to you by this days, but you all have to cooperate, 'cause he asians are so slow. HAHAHAHA
ANd.. TDTIF!
That's it, it is so cold and i NEED to go to my bad because my fingers are freezing!
Kiesses, bye!

One important OBS.: Today is the friendship day in my class, so I have to put here the names of the most important people in the world por me, minimum 10. Here we go:
Louiza, Flavio, Sharon, Bruno, Daniela Kessel, Biba, Natalia Ferraz, Alice SObel, Rafaela Stambowsky, Larissa Barat, Nicoli, Dan, Andre Loyola.

3 comentários: