domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2009

Day 21

.... Today's news!I went to Busch garden, there is like a paradise. Big and fast rollercoasters, a lot of animals and nature... it was sooooo good. I went to a 4D film, 5 different rollercoasters and etc.When we came back, EVERYBODY has recived a note, remmembering the rulles of ELS, like: so not smoke in the room, do not make noise after 11pm, do not let homestays sleeping in your room for more than 2 days, if u are under 21 years ld, do not drink and blablabla. It was horrible, 'couse everybody has recived the same thing but nobody explained nothing about to us.And than there is no party today. Nothing, absolutelly NOTHING to do today. The night is beeing so boring. A few minutes behind, I was with my arabians neighberhood talking and smoking narguila, but i am tired and came sleep.My 2 friends are sick and there's nothing I can do about... just pray.Ok, that's all. I hope tomorrow became a better day.Oh, I almost forgot... I didn't have dinner today, so I went eat on triton's pub, here into eckerd college... I ate with Fe and there was like, 3 mans playing guitar hero with guitar, bass, drums and voice. i sang 2 musics and Andre played bass and drums and guitar... It was cool! Guitar Hero remembers me Gut and Dan.That's all today. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário