quinta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2009

Day 5

OH MY GOD, THE THAY WAS TOTALLY PERFECT!!!! *-*
Like always, wake up at 7, went to school and blabla.
I ATE ONLY SALAD =)
Well... after the class, I went to de beach with some Koreans and the cute one. When we got there, We took some photos (in my album). There, Me and Hosup (Yoo) sit and have a conversation. SO LONG conversation.
We talked about our life in our countrys. In his country, if he do something wron in the scool, the teachers hit him in the ass.. yes, so wierd. He asked me how to say 'I love you' in potuguese. He lerned me how to say in Korean but I almost forgot. He asked about my ex boy... ITS A START! hahaha. than I asked him about her ex, he told me that he dont miss her, that he wants to have another life here... THERE IS ANOTHER STAR! Well, I am almost there!
Thene we came back to campus. Wen we got here, we sit together in the dinner's table and we talked more and more. And after the dinner, more and more! Oh god!
He told me that I am so young, but it is not a problem for him, becouse I look older. THAT'S ANOOOOTHER START! Ok... hahaha. Now, he went play soccer and I came to mu home... Tomorrow we'll go together travel around the city. Not just he and me... but it's ok. HAHAHA.
HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!
I am waiting Fe to take a shower becouse I said Bob Marley that I would bw down stares at 9pm. Kisses in the ass, pray for me!

4 comentários:

  1. Eita....já tá batendo coração??????????Sonja, seu ingles tá muito divertido.......vc tá misturando ingles com portugues.........

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Aiiiiiiiiii to adoraaaaaando!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir