terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2009

Day 3

Yes, another day. Another wierd day.
I woke up at 7am with a bitch headache and went down stares to have some breakfast. Today I ate WAFFLES with a kind of honey. I was so boring today morning.
Well, my first class today was with Teacher Debby. She has red hair and BROWN teeths, green eyes. She is skinny and funny. In this class, I had do do a interview eith some person of another country. I did with Yoo Ko Hanye, from Tokio. He is so nice, so shuggy(that's how we say 'fofo' here) and... ok, STOP SONJA!
He has startes. He made me so much questions, like... Whats your name, and where are u from, what is your favourite colour, if i smoke and things like that. He asked mu type of blood. In the start, I did'nt understand why this strage question... than he explained me that they belive that u can know aboud personality from blood. SOOO COOL! Than the class over and i couldn't do my inerview, than teacher told me to do tomorrow before class... Me and Yoo will sit morning tomorrow to do tha homework, hahahaha. After this class, we had conversation class, with teacher Morgan. She is SO beautifull! She is a nice person. In this class, i sit with arabian boy and the work was feels like a men and tell why mens are better than womas. Those who was womans had to talk about being better than girls. It was SO fun. I liked a lot my new arabian friend (relax mom, he is ugly. haha)
After this class we went eat again.
After this, I had class with Steven. He is fat, white hair, use glasses and he is cool. He was the man who made the interview with me yesterday. In this class, Yoo and me had really construtive conversations. Oh, he is so nice(again). Oh goshy!!
When we went out of this class, we went to a film class... And guess what?! I SLEPT! yes, I slept becous it was cold and dark and calm... hahaha. In the midle of the film, teacher stoped the film and Fe(my roomate) woke me up.. than we went to a vocabulary class and over.
After the class, I took the campus's bus and went to wallmart, finally!
When i got there, me and Fe was looking for something cheap. AND WE FOUND IT! hahaha
I bought some clothes, some dunnuts and pringles, some orage juice, some CD's and one gum. We had a our and a half to buy things. When we got out, the bus had leave us there. We call a taxi, but when we was calling, the bus arrived to take the lost people to the campus. hahaha it was funny.
When I got here, I had a conversation with Bob and came to my room. I don't know, I'm down today... I think i am missing so much rio. Here is so much good, but i miss my friends, my parents, my brothers, my house, the beach, emporio(haha yes mom)....
Okay, let's stop, It's me to having fun or not? Okay... hm....
I went to my room, I did not finished my homework yet but when Fe arrives here again she'll help me to finish. I cleaned my room (will rain), i took a shower and now I'm here, listening my Mozart CD that i bought today. I'm alone, I'm sad, I want and I dont wanna go home.. But the 'I DONT wanna go home' is stronger, he wins. hahaha
Ok, that's is. Not much intresting but I promisse you that I will star doing more crazy things!
Bye bye for everybody who is reading this bleh.

Kisses in the ass!






OHHH I FORGOT ONE GOOD NOTICE!
Well, the food here, sometimes is really good. But I will start to eat ONLY salad, becouse the salad here is so delicious. No more chiken, i became vegan today.
Ig I continue to eat how I am eating, i will come back rolling to Rio. JUST LIKE A ROLLING STONE!

2 comentários:

  1. eu acho que voce ta apaixonada por esse Yoo aeee!! que estranho, voce apaixonada por orientais haha pensei que punks que te chamavam atencao! enfim ..
    aproveita aeee filha, aproveita o momento, o brasil ta igualzinho e vai continuar esperando a sua volta. nao é tempo pra se sentir triste!

    ps : qndo vc voltar pro rio , te obrigo a MALHAR CMGO!
    sem mais!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. relax mom, he is ugly. haha
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    ADOREI seu blog, não sabia da existencia, vou acompanhar diariamente, semanalmente...
    E outra, você não está perdendo nada por aqui, você tem sua vida inteira pra viver no Rio. Agora é hora de você aproveitar ao MÁXIMO enquanto está aí!!!

    ResponderExcluir