domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2009

Day 8

Heeey!

Today me, fe and hosup woke up at 10:00am. We had some breakfast in the other caffeteria. One OBS.: HOSUP EATS A LOT!! OH GOD! LIKE: Eggs, bacon, bread, cereal, juice, chiken, waffles, fruit, cheese and blablabla and he is so skinny! WHYYY GOD? WHY??????? hahaha

After this, we came back and Hosup went shopping with the rest of the group. I didn't go becouse I didnt pay it and I need to study..
Everibody've hade gone to this shit and me'n fe became alone here. We tried to go to the swimmingpool but it was closed and we couldn't swim. So we came to our rooms.. When people came back, we was down stares having some conversation, than I heard somebody callind me. When I looked behind.... HOSUP! OH GOD! hahahahaha
But I give up, he is so old. She always call me 'baby', fuck.
Well, he set with us and showed us all the thing that he bought. HE BOUGHT A JACKET AND HE IS SO SEXY WITH IT! hihi.

That's it, today was boring boring boooring, bye!!!!!!!

2 comentários: