domingo, 22 de fevereiro de 2009

Day 47

Today I finally did my fake ID.
We went to Jackson's.. it is a night club in Tampa. It was SOOOO good.
Before we go, I was so down... I did not have clothes to go couse I've already done my suitcase. So I was engry and I almost didnt go. But that I had the brilliant idea to take my skirt and my blause and put together, like a dress. I was ready to go!
Ho Sup was outside of the room with me waiting to me to go. When I was going to the car, he asked me to go together, but I couldn't let him go with me couse the car was not mine... Ok, back... Me, Liana, Dafne, Paulinha and Gabi. everybody in Ryan's car. He is so... big! and cute... anyway, we got in jackson's and we all (girls) was scared about our fake IDs, becouse we could envolve ourselfs with the police. But well, it worked! The security lokked at our fake IDs and didnt say anything and we passed.
Inside was soo crowded. We were in VIP, it is a table in live air... we could drink whatever we wanted but the shit was thet we had to go to the table everytime... like, a group of people, while the others was dancing, took care of the table. When these people came back, the other went dancin'... Ok. There was 4 places of different kinds of music: Latin, RAP, eletronic and dance. In the place of RAP, there was a 'cheese'* and Me and Liana danced all night long in the 'cheese'. HAHAHAHA it was greeeeeeat! I really had a good time there.
One time, when we was in the 'cheese', I was thinking about ho sup, 'couse I left him in eckerd and he wanted to come together... In this EXACTLY time, he appeard behind me! Like... what? how did he get there, u know? hahahaha. It was funny!! I liked soooooo much this night!
When it was 2:45am, the lights turn on and the party was over. I miss Rio, the partys here end sooo early! Oh, one thing that I forgot to say.. we met some brasilian people in jacksons... a guy.. he is so cute, but a little gay! hahahaha. we took his celphone and mabe we will go to other night club in downtown with him.
After Jackson's, we went to some Arabian's house., It was SOOOOOO boring.. we got out of there about 2 hour and a half after. We got in eckerd and this is the end...

*Cheese: Tipo um palquinho com um cano de ferro no meio pra dancar.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário