segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2009

Day 42

Today I woke up at 7am to go shopping: Me, Dafne, Cindy, Andre and Caio.
First we went to Prime mall... BROXANTE how we use to say.
Second, we went to primeum mall. I bought lots of things...
Than we went eat in BRASILIAN restaurant. It was sooooo exciting. When we got there, everybody was speaking portuguese and I felt home for a moment. In the TV was passing "Mulheres apaixonadas" on Globo. I ate RICE and BEANS and FAROFA and CHICKEN and POTATOES.. It was so good, oh my gosh! I think it was the best luinch i have ever had in my hole life!
Than, afetr this we went to Florida's mall. There, I bought my Zippo and my iPod.
Than we came home. In the car was so funny, we just couldn't stop laughing... Like in the restaurant, we was so happy, we was just saying bullshits.. everybody had fun... But I still thinking that there was something in our food.. hahahaha

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário