domingo, 22 de fevereiro de 2009

Day 48

I woke up at 2pm. I lost the luch and the breakfast, so me, liana and dafne asked some pizza.
We ate it all (hahaha) than, after dome hours, we went to Publix and bought some smirnoffs, went to donnuts and came back to eckerd.
We decided our night: Go to eckerd's party than go to our friend's birthday.
We went to this eckerd 'party'( if this can be called party)... when we got there, everybody was down, the music was only in a small room and there was NOBODY there, only me and Liana dancing and thying to have some fun (almost impossible in american's partys).
After hours, after we came back to sigma and go again there, it was crowded and a little more confortable and fun. We danced a loooooot but, anyway, we gave up. The americans really dont know how to do a party. I have to introduce them BRASILIAN songs, BRASILIAN patys...
We had this idea there, and decided to come back, take some iPod with Funk and go back there, but nobody here has a iPod with funk, so we had do keep listening the bullshit that they call 'good music'. Anyway, The security AND the police entered in the party! The lucky is that I was outside talking with Cindy, so nothing happened, thanks god.
Now I am here, going to sleep!
Kisses

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário