segunda-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2009

Day 49

I am so sad today... everybody is doing the suitcases to go away.. I will really miss these people... This was the best travel of my life!

Today I went to walmart with Dafne, Fe, Maude and the sister and grandmother of Dafne. I bought my apple jacks, froot loops etc... hmmmmm
I dont know if i told u guys, but when the family of dafne came, me and cindy had to prepare a surprise and I had to lock dafne in my room, so we told her a history that Thiago has gone to the jail and the police was entering in all rooms etc... just to keep her in our room. hahahaha
Ok.. yesterday Cindy went to the hospital. It was funny by one side, couse we had to call 911, just becouse she was with high pressure.. So when the ambulance came, there was like 7 mans looking at her and she was trying not to laugh about the situation, but Ze was not helping with. HAHAHAHA. anyway, we went to the hospital and after 2 hours there, the doctyors let us go withou NO medicine. GO FUUUUCK!
There in the hospital, we saw Amy, the japanese girls of ELS.. she broke her finger.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário